This statement sets our policy on how we manage the personal information gathered from Job seekers, clients and others who we deal with. It is our intention for the information gathered to remain private and confidential in line with Australian Privacy law.
How we collect personal information and the type information we collect
The personal information you provide us is collected through (and not limited to) an online application, email, phone registration or registration.
We collect information such as (and not limited to) your name, contact number, qualifications, employment history and references. Other sensitive information including criminal record, disability and union or professional membership can only be disclosed with your consent (as listed in the Australian Privacy Act 1988).
We are committed to only collecting personal information when a job-seeker or client knowingly provides it. As a provider of professional services, we require this information to assist you in finding employment. If you choose not to provide this information it will limit our ability in finding you employment.
Purpose for why we hold your information and how we disclose it
Concise Commercial may use the disclosed personal information for the purpose it was collected. In doing so we will only use and disclose this information to:
• Assist potential employers or employees
• Nominated references
• Any person or body to which we are required by law to disclose information.
• To maintain your relationship with Concise Commercial, informing you of potential opportunities.
• To competent organisation that conducts criminal record checks (provided that the organisation undertakes to comply with privacy laws and keep all information supplied to the organisation confidential).
• To third parties, who comply with privacy laws, where there is a requirement for a background check or other check to be undertaken (educational organisations to verify qualifications or psychometric evaluations).
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access or disclosure. We hold this information in a combination of secure computer storage and paper based files. Any information that we no longer have use for will be destroyed. We are required by law to preserve some information.
Privacy officer and Personal Information
Privacy Officer: Arron Jarvis, Director
ABN: 73 621 134 370
If your personal information changes, please contact our privacy officer and we will update and correct the information that we hold. We may also contact you from time to time to check that the information you have provided is still correct.
Should you have any questions, queries or complaints, please contact our Privacy officer. Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00.